programs coming this spring:
this week at the library:
save the date!
**EVENT IS SOLD OUT!!!**
The library is hosting its annual fundraising after hours party that will feature music from Scot Shrader, wine and Craft Beer from Simmons Winery and appetizers from Ricca Macklin. The event will be held on Sat., April 21 from 7-9pm and will raise funds for the library’s pergola in the community plaza. Tickets are SOLD OUT. (*If you reserved a ticket, we ask that you pick up and pay for the ticket(s) at the library's main desk ahead of the event if at all possible. They are $20 each and may be paid with cash, card, or check). Tickets include a glass of wine (or beer), refreshments, live music and a gift for each attendee. You may purchase additional alcohol at the event. Not a wine drinker? Join us anyway! You'll enjoy the food and entertainment. Lemonade and coffee will also be available.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact Laura Guenin at (317) 398-7121 ext. 241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Sponsor - $500 (Includes: Option of 8 event tickets, public recognition at the event, and publicity for your business)
- Book Stacks Sponsor - $250 (Includes: Option of 4 event tickets, recognition on the endcaps of the book stacks of the library, and publicity for your business)
- Bookmark Sponsor - $125 (Includes: Option of 2 event tickets, recognition on the event bookmarks, and publicity for your business)
thank you to our event sponsors
- Condo Care LLC: Night in the Stacks Bookmark Sponsor
- Wetnight's Shelbyville Paint, Flooring & More: Night in the Stacks Bookmark Sponsor
- B.C. Williams: Night in the Stacks Bookmark Sponsor
- Top Dog Boarding Kennel: Night in the Stacks Bookmark Sponsor
- Elegant L: Night in the Stacks Bookmark Sponsor
- Major Hospital: Night in the Stacks Bookmark Sponsor
Thank you for your patience during construction at the library! We have several projects happening simultaneously. Coming soon to the library...
*Friends of the Library Used Bookstore
*New Roof (including the copper dome!)
*Updated Heating/Air Conditioning System
*Larger Genealogy Dept.
*Renovated Back Parking Lot
Find what you are looking for through the library's catalog.
Reading App. This is perfect for getting eBooks/Audiobooks on your mobile device. It connects directly to Overdrive's Catalog.
"I just have to say wow. Checkouts are much easier. Thanks for a very user-friendly app."
Michael B., Google Play Review
Open Source Integrated Library System. Our library's catalog is connected to over 100 libraries in Indiana. Search the catalog, place a hold on an item with your library card, and pick it up at the Evergreen Library of your choice.
eIndiana Digital Consortium. If you want to access eBooks/ Audiobooks and are connecting to a desktop computer, laptop, or Nook, we recommend Overdrive. Otherwise, please use the 'Libby' App for phones and other tablets.