children's activity stations
printing/ scanning/ faxing
BOOKS, MOVIES, & MUSIC
PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES
The library's Morristown Branch is located in what used to be a bank on Main Street (...kids love trying to get into the old bank vault!).
Whether you are looking for a book, movie, or music, this branch can help you. Check out an item directly at this location or request material from any library in the Evergreen System and have it delivered to the Branch. (Locations/Hours)
LIBRARY CARD registration.
Your library card will work at any participating Evergreen Library, including the Shelbyville Library.
- Library Cards for Shelby County Residents: FREE
- Lost Card Replacement: $2
- Nonresidential Card: $35
- Public Library Access Card (PLAC): $65
*Learn more about getting a library card
children's materials and activity stations.
The library has plenty to offer children!
- Storytimes every Thursday at 11am
- Books, Music, and Movies
- Computer Station
- Play Table
- Reading Chairs
little free library
In front of the library, there is a Little Free Library where you can leave a book or take a book anytime!
PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES
Programs for all ages take place at the Morristown Branch. View the calendar here.
If you need to print a document, write a document or use the internet, the library can help.
copies, microfilm reader prints, & printer copies:
- $0.15 (8.5"x11" - black/white)
- $0.25 (8.5"x11" - color)
- $0.20 (8.5"x14" - black/white)
- $0.40 (8.5"x14" - color)
- $0.25 (11"x17" - black/white)
- $0.50 (11"x17" - color)
- Sending a Fax: $1.50 first page / $0.15 each additional page (cover sheet is free)
- Receiving a Fax: $0.15 per sheet
*Library Morristown Fax #: (765) 818-1719
- Scanning: $1 for up to 25 pages / $1 for each additional set of up to 25 pages
Overdue Material Fines:
- All Overdue Library Material: $0.25 per day
meeting room for rent:
- It has access to a kitchenette
- The room is equipped with a mobile table and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi connection is available
- A whiteboard is available for presentations
- Audio/Visual equipment is available for an additional fee (*Tech support is limited)
- The legal capacity is 90 people in the rooms without furniture, though we have found that they seat 35-40 people (with furniture) comfortably.
- Reservations are required to use the rooms. Check availability and make reservations at (765) 818-1718.
- Public Meeting Room Fees
- View meeting room application
- Read full meeting room policy