Meeting room at
the Morristown Branch
About this meeting room:
- This meeting room is located in the library's Morristown Branch.
- It has access to a kitchenette
- The room is equipped with a mobile table and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi connection is available
- A whiteboard is available for presentations
- Audio/Visual equipment is available for an additional fee (*Tech support is limited)
- The legal capacity is 90 people in the rooms without furniture, though we have found that they seat 35-40 people (with furniture) comfortably.
- Reservations are required to use the rooms. Check availability and make reservations at (765) 818-1718.
- Public Meeting Room Fees
- View meeting room application
- Read full meeting room policy
PUBLIC MEETING ROOM fees:
- Not-for-profit Groups:
- $20 for up to 4 hours
- For use beyond 4 hours, there will be an additional $10 charge
- Not-for-profit groups who desire to meet on a regular basis, monthly or more frequently, have an option to pay in the following ways:
- PAY FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR UP FRONT: Fees will be discounted 50%.
- PAY QUARTERLY: Fees will be discounted 25%.
*If a not-for-profit group is charging for an event that is held at the library, they will be charged the “for-profit” fee of $40.00 for up to 4 hours. For use beyond 4 hours, there will be an additional $20.00 charge.
- For-profit Groups:
- $45 for up to 4 hours
- For use beyond 4 hours, there will be an additional $20 charge
- Use of library's audio-visual/computer equipment during your meeting/event: an additional fee of $10.00 will be charged
*Make Reservations: (317) 398-7002;
The library also has meeting rooms for public use at our Shelbyville Library. View details.