Our NPO # is 56465
To enroll in the community rewards program, you must have a Kroger Plus card (many people have a key tag with their number). If you need one, they are available at Kroger's customer service desk.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
Create an account
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number (56465) or name of organization (SHELBY COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY FRIENDS OF THE LIBRAR), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thanks for thinking about the Friends of the Library!