Join us for the library's book discussion group at the Bookmark!
The discussion group meets on the third Tuesday of most months. At this meeting, we will be discussing STILL LIFE (CHIEF INSPECTOR ARMAND GAMACHE #1) by Louise Penny. Books are available by the library's main circulation desk.
Brenda Pavnica, Adult Services Department Head, will lead the discussion. Questions? (317) 398-7121 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (July 2016)
- An American Tune by Barbara Shoup (August 2016)
- Circling the Sun by Paula McLain (September 2016)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (October 2016)
- A Man Called Ove by Frederick Backman (November 2016)
- Invincible, Indiana by Nate Dunlevy (January 2017)
- God Help the Child by Toni Morrison (February 2017)
- Black River by S.M. Hulse (March 2017)
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom (April 2017)
- The Lake House by Kate Morton (May 2017)
- The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens (June 2017)
- News of the World by Paulette Jiles (July 2017)
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin (August 2017)
- Miller's Valley by Anna Quindlen (September 2017)
- In a Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware (October 2017)
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance (November 2017)
- Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf (December 2017)