Copiers: Photocopy machines can make black & white and color copies up to 11x17". Features include reduction, enlargement and two-sided copies. Fees apply for both color and black & white copies.
- $0.15 per 8.5x11" b/w copy
- $0.25 per 8.5x11" color copy
- $0.20 per 8.5x14" b/w copy
- $0.40 per 8.5x14" color copy
- $0.25 per 11x17" b/w copy
- $0.50 per 11x17" color copy
Fax Services: Materials may be sent or received via fax at the library. Ask for assistance at the library's front desk in Adult Services.
- To send a fax: $1.50 for the first page and $0.15 for each additional page.
- To receive a fax: $0.15 per page. The fax number is 317-421-2758.
Scanning: Scan your documents at the library. Ask for assistance at the library's front desk in Adult Services. There is a $1.00 fee for this service.